Screen shows no signal but the power LED light comes on ( blue color)
1. Please check the signal cable connections; make sure it’s tight and secure.
2. Please check if there is any damaged/bent pin in the signal cable connector.
3. Please connect the monitor to a working computer, it is a possibility of video card or computer’s issue.
4. If you are in the power saving mode, please move your mouse or hit any key on your keyboard.
Screen has no display and the power LED light is off (no power LED light)
1. Please check the power cord; make sure it’s tight and secured.
2. Please try to use a different power cord.
3. Please try to use a different AC adapter (for N1812 and N2212).
4. If you connect it to the power strip, please try to connect directly to the outlet wall.
Monitor shows “out of range”
The resolution and/or the refresh rate is set up too high than the monitor is capable of (please check the monitor specification), and connect to the previous monitor and setup the specification for HKC monitor, connect to HKC monitor after the specification saved.
Missing color, monitor has a green tint or missing color.
1. Please check the signal cable connections; make sure it’s inserting all the way and secure.
2. Please check the signal cable to see any bent pin or try another signal cable.
3. Please connect the monitor to a different computer to eliminate a possibility of video card (in your computer)
Why is my display distorted/fuzzy/blurry/unclear?
1. Please connect the monitor directly to the computer (eliminate any extension cables or splitter box). If you connect it to a notebook/laptop, please connect it directly to the notebook (eliminate the docking station).
2. Please use “The Reset and Auto Adjust” on the User’s Controls’ OSD (On Screen Display); please refer to the User’s Manual.
3. Please connect to a different computer a possibility of your VGA card (inside your computer) problem.
Why I only have “16 colors” option.
You need to install the video adapter (VGA card) driver for the Operating System such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7, etc. The color depth has nothing to do with monitor driver or the monitor itself.
Can I use digital video card for my HKC monitor?
The HKC monitors support DVI connector but HDMI